VAT RATE Schedules in Bihar- Rate of Tax – 1%, exempted goods
||Description of Goods [Schedule-II : Rate of Tax – 1%]
- Gold, Silver and other precious metals.
- Articles of gold, silver and precious metals including jewellery made of gold, silver and precious metals.
- Precious stones.
- Paddy, Rice, Wheat, Pulses, Flour, Atta, Maida, Suji and Besan when sold by any dealer whose gross turnover exceeds 100 Crores Rs. during a year. (S.O. No. 164, dated 27.06.2011)
- P.G. (S.O. No. 55, dated 14.06.2008)
- Kurthi/Matar/Rajma (S.O. No. 155, dated 30.07.2009)
- Barley (Coarse grain), excluding ‘Barley’ mentioned at serial no. 16 of schedule III. (S.O. No. 145, dated 28.07.2010)